- Coverage Levels
- Comparison Chart
- Extra Perks
- Coverage Add-Ons
- Wrap Contracts
You need options. When you select a VehicleOne vehicle service contract, you have a choice between four different levels of coverage - Basic, Major, Select and Premium. Each coverage level is fully customizable so you can tailor your vehicle service contract exactly the way you want it. Our optional coverage add-ons increase the power of your vehicle protection.
Choose VehicleOne Basic coverage if you want to provide your car with the most essential powertrain coverage. It covers more than 130 parts in the Engine, Transmission & Transfer Case, and Drive Axle assembly groups.
VehicleOne Major coverage offers an affordable upgrade to Basic coverage, adding extra protection without breaking the bank. It adds Steering, Brakes, Cooling and Fuel System components providing total coverage for more than 160 parts.
When you opt for the VehicleOne Select plan you get everything from the Major coverage level and then some, for even broader peace of mind. It adds Front & Rear Suspension, Air Conditioning/Heating, and Electrical components for a total of more than 230 parts.
Selecting VehicleOne Premium coverage is your way of saying you want protection for just about everything mechanical in your vehicle. This coverage level is so comprehensive that its easier to list what isnt included, rather than list everything that is. If the part or service isnt listed here, its covered. Your contract will provide more details on exclusions and conditions.
Premium excluded parts and services:
Routine Maintenance Services & Parts:
- Wheel balancing
- Spark/glow plugs & wires
- Hoses & clamps
- Drive & timing belts
- Brake pads, linings & shoes
- Drain/fill plugs
- Wiper blades
- Fluids, lubricants, coolants, refrigerants, filters and alignments
- Paint or body damage
- Outside ornamentation
- Vinyl & convertible tops
- Hub caps & wheel covers
- Tires, wheels & rims
- Weather strips, trim, moldings, bright metal, and chrome
- Upholstery, carpet, zippers, and fasteners
- Cup holders & ashtrays
Items not covered without purchase of Luxury Electronics Package:
- DVD players & LCD screens
- GPS / Navigation hardware
- Satellite radio
- Electronic & satellite transmitting or receiving devices
- Backup / reverse sensors
- Rearview cameras
- Throttle body
- Battery & battery cables
- Shock absorbers & struts
- Manual transmission clutch friction clutch disc & pressure plate
- Throw out bearing
- Pilot bearing
- Manual & hydraulic linkages
- Distributor cap & rotor
- Safety restraint systems (including air bags)
- Glass, lenses, sealed beams, and light bulbs
- Headlamps & projection lamp assemblies
- Defroster grids
- Fuses & circuit breakers
- Televisions, VCRs, DVDs & CDs
- Brake rotors & drums
- Exhaust system
- Evaporative & exhaust emission systems
- Dash pad & vents
- Water leaks
- Seat frame & seat frame recliner mechanism
- Inside & outside door handles
- Lift-gate and hood supports
- Body sheet metal & panels
- Body parts
- Frame & engine cradles
- Body mounts
- Brackets & structural body parts
- Repairs to correct squeaks, rattles or wind noise
- Shop supplies
- Environmental waste, freight & storage charges
- Cleaning and adjustments
Because you should never have to pay for options you dont need and arent going to use, any of these base plans can be purchased as is or easily customized to suit your unique lifestyle or budget.
|Engine (Turbocharger / Supercharger)|
|Transmission & Transfer Case|
|Drive Axle (Front and Rear)|
|Suspension (Front and Rear)|
|Heating & Air Conditioning|
|Seals & Gaskets||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Wear and Tear||Optional||Optional||Optional||Optional|
Extra Protection for Extra Peace of Mind
A breakdown is always a hassle. But when you add in the cost of towing and the inconvenience of not having a vehicle, it can be a huge lifestyle interruption. Thats why these Extra Perks are included as a part of VehicleOne vehicle service contracts. For specific details and applicable limitations, refer to your vehicle service contract.
Covers up to $100 per occurrence for towing expenses related to covered repairs.
Lost Key/Lock Out
Covers up to $35 for locksmith services if your keys are lost, broken or accidentally locked in your vehicle. (Not available in Kansas)
Provides emergency roadside assistance services, including jumpstart, out-of-gas fuel delivery and flat tire change.
Provides coverage up to $35 per day when your vehicle is undergoing covered repairs.
Covers up to $75 per day in unplanned hotel and food expenses when youre stranded over 100 miles from home and havent reached your destination. (Not available in Kansas)
Covers special high-tech electronic system components on vehicles with less than 100,000 miles at the time of purchase. This add-on is included in Premium coverage.
Whats covered in High-Tech
- Variable dampening suspension compressor
- Control module, actuator, solenoid, height sensor and mode selector switch
- Computerized timing control unit
- Ignition control module
- Ignition coil
- Oxygen sensor
- Knock sensor
- Camshaft and crankshaft angle sensors
- Automatic climate control programmer
- Electronic instrument cluster
- Electronic combination entry system (Does not include transmitters and receivers for remote locks)
- Cruise control module, transducer, servo, amplifier, and engagement switch
- Power seat motor and switch
- Power antenna motor
- Convertible top motor
- Power sunroof motor
- ABS brake system electronic control processor
- ABS master cylinder
- Wheel speed sensors and hydraulic pump / motor assembly
- Pressure modulator valve/isolation dump valve and accumulator
- Hardware for factory installed in-vehicle communication systems
- Satellite radio
Coverage for all Luxury Electronics Package components is limited to factory-installed base units only
Whats covered in Luxury Electronics
- Electronic and satellite transmitting/receiving devices (except hardware for factory installed in-vehicle communication systems)
- G.P.S./Navigation hardware
- DVD players and LCD screens
- Backup/Reverse sensors
- Rearview camera
Seals and Gaskets
Covers leaking seals and gaskets for any covered part listed on vehicles with less than 100,000 miles at the time of purchase. This add-on is included in Premium coverage.
Wear and Tear
Includes repairs for all covered parts that need service due to a breakdown or normal wear. Without this add-on option, repairs are only covered for incidents that involve defects or faulty workmanship.
Most manufacturers provide extended Powertrain warranties for their vehicles that cover only the essential components necessary to provide propulsion. These have traditionally been the most expensive parts to repair or replace. Now, however, many components that arent covered under the Powertrain warranty can be just as expensive but will cost you out of pocket.
To protect you from these kinds of out-of-pocket expenses, VehicleOne offers Wrap Contracts, which complement the Powertrain coverage provided by a manufacturer. These contracts wrap around the manufacturers warranty to cover even more components, enhancing your protection.
These contracts are designed to wrap around the manufacturers Powertrain Warranty by providing coverage for many components that are not otherwise covered. Wrap Contracts are also available for vehicles sold under most manufacturers certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicle programs to complement the underlying CPO warranty coverage.